Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Blog!

Hello, This blog is brand new, but I'd like to get something on here right off the bat. This blog will serve as a supplement to my web site, smithbrad.com, so please check that out if you haven't already done so.

A little about me, I have been involved in photography for quite some time, only recently beginning to use my talents in a more professional capacity. I began photographing architecture, both interior and exteriors, for real estate agents and tradesmen in the Rhode Island area about 5 years ago. I have slowly developed relationships with several different businesses and have enjoyed photographing historic churches, million dollar homes, waterfront cottages, lighthouses, schools, and a variety of other buildings.

As this blog begins, I am developing my talents a little further, into natural portraiture, band & concert photography, as well as building on the architectural and commercial strengths as well.

Thanks for checking out my blog, and check back often (or bookmark / subscribe) , as I hope to be posting recent work and other points of interest rather frequently.

Thanks,
Brad

No comments: