Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you haven't seen it yet...

If you haven't seen that I'm currently doing a photo-of-the-day blog aside from this blog, please check it out! Point your browsers to www.smithbrad.wordpress.com to see the first 7 day's images. It will run the entire year and will be a simple photo from each day. Nothing fancy. These images might be simple snaps from my iphone, or an image from that day's shoot. Either way, I’m going to do my best to post something every day. Check back daily for updates. It's great fun so far, and I'm looking forward to what this upcoming year may bring.

I'll continue to use this blog space for full posts about weddings, portraits, and senior sessions.

Also, if you or anyone you know is recently engaged, please make sure and point them to www.smithbrad.com. I would love to speak with them (or you) about wedding photography coverage.

Thanks for looking - and here's to a great year!
Brad

No comments: